The Asia Center has established network of partners to develop understanding of opportunities related to Asia and the Middle East, their societies, cultures, religions, economies and political developments. We do this through a variety of activities, including courses and modules, joint projects and public events. Thanks to these partnerships the new MA curriculum on Contemporary Asia and Middle East Studies is launched in September 2019.
We are proud to partner with:
- Asia Information Centre
- Republic of Estonia Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- German Embassy in Tallinn
- Turkish Embassy in Tallinn
- Tallinn University Institute of Humanities
- Asian Research Centre in Estonia